Temporary Nursery Nurse
Caleeda is a leading recruitment agency, which can offer you local work near to home for daily, short term and long term contract roles at various settings.
We offer excellent rates of pay, we pay travel costs when you work a full days shift, you are also paid holiday pay, and we contribute to your pension.
Fantastic opportunities for people who are nurturing and caring, and have a child centred approach to their work.
You will have excellent communication skills and a passion to deliver high standards of care and education through exciting and fun filled activities for children aged 0-5 years.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To work in partnership with parents and carers
- To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery and their staff
You will need to have the following qualifications, training or experience:
- At least 6 months experience working with children
- Excellent communication skills
- Level 2 in childcare (desirable)
- Level 3 in childcare (desirable)
Excellent rates of pay including of holiday pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to hold a valid DBS or complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77486134