An established Rail/Transportation company based in Central London is currently looking to recruit a Finance Assistant, you will report directly to the Group FC and will be part of a medium sized team.
- Assisting in the month end process; Accruals, prepayments and preparation of journals.
- Management of the accounts payable process.
- Handling cash receipts, maintaining records and producing reports as appropriate.
- Banking of cash on behalf of designated rail stations and maintaining appropriate records of such transactions.
- Prepare cash forecast to calculate amount available for investing on money market
- Purchase order management and subsequent invoice matching.
- Providing overtime analysis including acting as the focal point for the receipt of timesheets
- Preparation of VAT return and management of VAT payments.
- Good knowledge of Accounts Payable
- Strong Microsoft Excel ability
- At least 3 years' previous finance experience
You will be working for an established transport company that can provide good pay and great benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77511572