ShortList Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a UX Designer to create stunning web and mobile interfaces for a high profile business in Chester.
This business are recognised as an industry leader in their field, so I am looking for a UX Designer who can work to exacting standards and who prides themselves on delivering world class products. The UX Designer will working closely with the creative team to craft stunning, user-centric web/mobile interfaces.
Key responsibilities for the UX Designer:
- Overall responsibility for understanding user requirements and converting them into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
- Developing mock ups for proposals and pitches
- Understand interaction design and be able to demonstrate the commercial benefits of applying IxD methodologies such as goal-driven design to typical online user journeys
- Capable of generating user personas and user scenarios
- Have worked with a relevant adaptive software development methodology such as Agile
- Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the customer for review/iteration/approval
- Capable of working directly with customers in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time
Key skills required for the UX Designer:
- Demonstrate a knowledge of design tools such as Photoshop
- Wireframing and prototyping using suitable tools e.g. Balsamiq, Axure
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, SASS desirable
- Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process
- Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time
- Agile Development Environment experience
The right UX Designer for this role will have a minimum of 3 years of commercial experience as a web/mobile designer and have an impressive portfolio. A knowledge of current design trends and standards is key for this UX Designer role as you will be working on very high profile projects.
This UX Designer role offers a superb opportunity for a talented UX Designer to work with a highly skilled team on class leading web and mobile sites. If you are currently looking for a unique design opportunity then we would like to talk to you now. The salary for the UX Designer role is up to £35,000 and includes a good benefits package including pension and healthcare.
The UX Designer role is based in Chester and is commutable from Manchester, Warrington, Liverpool, North Wales and Runcorn.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77492613