Infrastructure Engineer Linux Networking RDBMS
Infrastructure Engineer (Linux Networking RDBMS). Massively profitable Hedge Fund based in Central London is seeking a passionate technologist with a broad range of technical knowhow. This is a varied project based Infrastructure Engineer role in which you will take ownership of strategic projects, currently centred around MIFID II, GDPR, Cyber Security and Data Protection compliance.
This Infrastructure Engineer role presents an excellent opportunity to work on a variety of business critical projects and interact with senior stakeholders within a collaborative, technology driven financial environment. “Non-corporate” working atmosphere (informal dress, fairly flat structure), based in the heart of London.
- Passionate technologist with a broad range of technical knowledge
- Strong Linux skills (RedHat / CentOS preferred)
- Strong networking knowledge
- Good database knowledge, ideally PostgreSQL
- Advanced organisation and planning skills, ability to take ownership
- Logical approach with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
As an Infrastructure Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £90k) plus bonus and benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2575 for a confidential discussion about this Infrastructure Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77509996