GSE Technician position - Heathrow
GSE TECHNICIAN REQUIRED - HEATHROW (DAY SHIFT)
Are you looking for a change of scenery and fancy working at the Airport, servicing and maintaining Ground Support Equipment? One of my clients are currently looking to recruit HGV / GSE technicians to carry out repair, service and maintenance work on their equipment in the Heathrow area.
To be suitable for this position - you will need to be fully qualified in the HGV/GSE/PSV industry and hold proven qualifications.
Details on the position.
Pay rate: £34,000 - £35,000 + Overtime
Shift: 4on 4off day shift
Working hours: 05.30 - 17.30 OR 06.00 - 18.00
Benefits: 20 days annual leave + public holidays + additional holiday is accrued with service, 5% employer pension contribution, overtime rate is paid at 1 ? , Health care plan & life assurance.
- Carry out regular maintenance and repair work to GSE at Heathrow
- Repair work to towing tractors, aircraft tugs, man lifts, APU's
- Fill out paperwork after job completion
- Adhere to health and safety
- Experience working on Heavy vehicles (Repair and maintenance)
- Able to work as part of a team & on own
- Be able to fill out paperwork after work has been carried out
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer care skills
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77499095