Net Developer - South Bristol
Salary: £30,000 -£40,000 (+ benefits)
Ambridge Harris is currently recruiting for a .Net Developer to join a client of ours based in North Bristol.
The successful candidate will work within a small, supportive development team and will be involved in the conception, development and support of bespoke software solutions. The client specialise in developing and supporting key applications for police forces, other public sector bodies and commercial customers.
Skills / Attributes Required:
- The applicant will be very conversant with C#/ASP.net
- A good level of understanding and knowledge of SQL Server
- Experience with MVC
- A good knowledge of XHTML/HTML5/CSS
- A good knowledge if Web Services using WCF
- Working alongside our designers/developers and building your knowledge
- Maintain and enhance existing web based applications using C#
- Assist in the creation of new bespoke applications
- Responsible for testing of new and updated websites and applications across popular devices and platforms
- Because of the distribution of our client sites, a UK driving licence is desirable.
- Due to the nature of the work you will need to be put through relevant security clearance.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Job ref: 22130
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77504507