Advivo are working with a fantastic and reputable business based in Coventry in search of a Systems Accountant to join a fast growing team. My client is happy to pay £32,000 to £35,000 and in addition to offer a study package in support of progression.
We are looking for someone whom has experience working with a system called TM1 or something similar.
Key responsibilities include;
- Identify ways of re-creating reports and analysis for the business and brand
- Work on the current accounting package data cleansing the system
- Reconciliation work on existing and historic financial reports
- Look at ways of utilising the system to improve efficiency's and accuracy of data
- Continuous improvement and training of work flows
The ideal candidate will be;
- Actively studying ACCA or CIMA, ideally complimented with a relevant degree
- IT savvy, with exposure to accounting software used in large business
- Highly technical with MS Office including MS Excel, including look up, pivot tables and Macros
- Knowledge of SQL is ideal
- Knowledge of TM1is ideal
- Lateral thinker, creative and innovative
If you feel that this role fits in with your progression or journey, simply apply for the role and i will get in touch to discuss further.
At Advivo, we believe that work should have a positive impact on peoples lives.
Look forward to hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77499189