Junior IT Support Support Staff
Junior IT Support Support Staff - Dynamic & Vibrant Global Company in the Heart Surrey and London.
Our client a global leader is looking for Post Graduates with 1-5 years commercial experience.
Working closely with the senior management team and likewise multi divisions across the organisation, the role offers training and excellent career development prospect with the opportunity to grow with the business.
The successful candidate will be a member of the specialist support/development teams providing technical solutions across the business.
Training and further personal development and qualification(s) support will be provided.
- 1-5 Years Commercial IT support experience - hardware/Software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Post Grad IT and/or IT Qualified
Desirable Knowledge (at least one of the following):
- IT Security Software
- Malicious Code Analysis
- Malware - denote all kinds of unwanted software (eg, viruses, worms, or Trojan horses)
- Windows Server
- Database exposure (SQL)
- Web Analytics, Google Analytics, Webtrends, Omniture
- Mobile Support, OS/IE Web Browser
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482537