Multi Skilled CNC Maintenance Engineer
One of the largest automotive suppliers delivering advanced technologies worldwide is currently seeking to recruit a Multi Skilled CNC Maintenance Engineer to strengthen their team in Gloucestershire.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out electrical and mechanical breakdown repair for all manufacturing plant, carry out planned maintenance and assist in the training of operators and craftsmen. You may also undertake project work when machine rebuilds or refurbishments are required.
Key skills for the role:
- 5 years' experience of working within a machine tool, assembly or test production environment.
- Experience of automated grinding, turning, milling CNC Machines
- Multi skilled with the practical experience in CNC/PLC fault finding and repair
- Automation and Robotics
- Ability to read Pneumatic, Electrical and Hydraulic Schematics
- Strong fault finding skills
This is a 3 shift based role and there will also be a requirement to work 8 annual maintenance days per year
In return you will receive a competitive salary and you will be working within an environment that is dynamic, resilient, and growth-oriented and that will allow you to develop your skills and career.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77499029