Service Engineer (Forklifts)
Service Engineer (Forklifts – Training Provided)
Monday to Friday 7.30am to 4pm
£20,000 to £27,000 base + Company Van (some personal use) + No Call Out as Standard + Fuel Card + Phone + Pension + 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays + In house training.
Service engineer (Forklifts) required for a successful material handlings company. This is a great opportunity to join a company that can provide intensive training to cross transfer your mechanical skills with no call out as standard.
The role will be suitable for mechanically biased engineers from any kind of maintenance / service background including general automotive technicians, HGV, mobile plant, Agricultural, forklift, or ex forces military vehicle engineers. Any electrical diagnostics experience will also by highly advantageous.
Your role will be to carry out planned servicing on client sites and to attend breakdowns on a range of forklift machinery in Manchester and the local area. Occasionally you be required to work in the company’s purpose built facility however the vast majority of your work will be in the field.
The company are a well established and successful independent company that are able to offer intensive internal and manufacture led training on top of the range forklifts for engineers with transferable skills.
The Service Engineer Role:
* Majority of the time based in the field and working in the workshop as and when needed.
* Carry planned maintenance activities on materials handling machinery.
* Reactive breakdown coverage within the Manchester area.
* Complete comprehensive training to get fully competent on all machinery and equipment.
The Service Engineer:
* A qualified mechanical engineer with engine experience.
* Full UK driving licence and live in/close to the area.
* Willingness to undergo training and learn a new product.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77496009