Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a Digital Marketing apprentice.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through online learning and practical experience. These qualifications are highly respected and sought after and the skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible chance at starting your professional career in the industry.
Working Hours Monday – Friday – 9.00am – 5.00pm
Wage £140 Per week - £7,280 Per AnnumJob Role
The company require a proactive Digital Marketing apprentice with an aptitude for communication and interest in Microsoft infrastructure technologies such as Windows.
Quickly assimilating new technologies, being able to apply what is learnt and showing a genuine enthusiasm for the technology are critical to this position’s success.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Learn how to create and implement social media, lead generation, email marketing, video marketing and affiliate marketing campaigns.
- Learn how to plan what content is required for a digital marketing campaign.
- Learn how to produce social media posts, video content, infographics, blogs, advertising content, display advertisements, online video banners, and other forms of online content.
- Gain an insight into the delivery, management and reporting of campaigns, learning how to support the planners with content that generates the results the employer wants for the clients.
- Learn how to implement, measure and analyse on online platforms – determining overall success of the campaigns run for the employer’s clients.
- Use concentration, steadiness under pressure and a logical mind, as well as the ability to think creatively when it comes to content planning and video production.
- Social Media - planning and actioning campaigns across multiple platforms
- Blog Writing - for our own website and for Linkedin
- Future Marketing Strategies - Helping to plan future campaigns in line with our core values and products
- Exhibition Days - assisting the team by representing VOX at exhibitions, along with the rest of the team
About the Company
The Company are specialists in designing and developing bespoke Websites, supplying website strategies and offering a range of website hosting pages. From Umbraco to WordPress, their bespoke platforms have their clients web design and development needs covered.Qualifications & training
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
To be considered for this role:
- You must have at least a C grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least.
- You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
- An interest in digital marketing is advantageous
- You have will have a creative eye for detail.
You will be enrolled onto the Microsoft Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. You will also have the opportunity to learn specific Microsoft skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn and Hootsuite.
This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.We process all applications received and contact candidates ASAP so please keep an eye out for a phone call from one of our team on an 02392 number. If you miss a call, we will send you an email.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77492934