Front Office Asset Management Graduate Programme (Jan 2018)
Our client, a globally recognised asset manager is looking to recruit a recent graduate to for their front office graduate scheme. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate to gain exposure across the front office in a three year rotational programme.
The programme will entail the following:
- This will consist of four placements each of three month duration, giving exposure to fixed income, equities, multi asset and alternative portfolio management/research teams.
- Candidates are expected to sit and pass the IMC within the first three months.
- A permanent role in one of the four departments according to performance in Year 1.
- Role slightly amended to include more specific delegated tasks and responsibilities.
- Candidates will be expected to attain CFA level 2.
- A continuation from year 2 or transfer to a new desk if appropriate.
- Undertaking a more specific full-time investment role.
- Candidates will be expected to attain CFA level 3.
Across the three years candidates will report to experienced fund managers or investment analysts. Equally candidates will be assigned a mentor and individual performance will be appraised at the end of each programme.
- Degree Educated, recent Graduate (2016/17) from a top tier University, must be an Economics, Finance, Mathematics or Science related degree.
- Minimum AAB at A Level or equivalent.
- Ideally internships within the asset management industry.
- Demonstrate a passion for investing and financial markets.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959476228