New Operations Accountant Role for FMCG Organisation in Greater Manchester
Your new organisation
My client operates in the FMCG sector and are based in greater Manchester. They are looking to overhaul the current finance structure and bring in a commercially minded candidate who can concentrate on process and system improvement. Further, you will develop financial/costing models.
Your new role
- Driving continuous improvement across the organisation. Aiming to improve reporting, processes and systems.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts, including full analysis. Further, leading the annual budgeting and forecasting process.
- Business partnering and supporting the finance team, as well finance and operating models.
- Financial reporting including cost of sales and overheads.
- Overall responsibility for managing the costing process, including activity based costings.
- Ad-hoc duties.
What you need to succeed
In order to fulfil this role, you will need to be a qualified accountant. You will also need strong costing and process improvement experience. Further, you will ideally have experience within an FMCG environment.
What you will get in return
You will receive an annual salary of £45,000-£50,000 and have a platform to drive real change. You will be a key cog in the organisation and there will be opportunity for progression in the coming years.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77490055