Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Your New Position
As the Multi skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will liaise closely with the contracts Manager and be the face of 10 Retail Stores.
- Working on Fire Alarm Systems and Emergency Lighting Systems.
- Fault finding on single phase and three phase electrical installations
- Basic Plumbing and Building Fabric Repairs such as patching holes painting, minor joinery replacing digi code locks, handles hinges, putting up shelves etc.
- Element of administration including completion of compliance documents and updating job notes for reactive works.
- Liaise with the store teams and service desk
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience working on Fire Alarm Systems and Emergency Lighting Systems.
- Experience with fault finding on single phase and three phase electrical installations.
- Experience of building services and HVAC / mechanical maintenance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ideally possesses experience of multi-site, retail property maintenance engineering.
- Ability to work independently, balance multiple maintenance issues simultaneously and communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- Electrically biased (with NVQ/C&G plus 17th edition) and ideally either ACS Gas or F-Gas
- Higher level Qualification such as ONC/HNC
- a building services technical discipline including Mechanical, Electrical
What you'll get in return
In return a market leading salary plus package
The next step?
Click apply for an immediate call back or contact Adele at Girling Jones for a full detailed brief on the role.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77492846