Fantastic job opportunity for an accountant to join a cloud accounting specialist practice in London
Your new company
The firm is a fantastic small boutique accountancy practice working on client accounts, from bookkeeping, to management accounting, to year end accounts preparation.The practice has a lovely, varied client base and this position is client facing.
Your new role
You will be an accountant with relevant practice accounting experience.
You will be required to manage a small portfolio of clients and responsibilities of your role will include but may not be limited to:-
- Sales and purchase ledger processing
- Accounts and bank reconciliations
- Cashiering and banking duties
- VAT/Month end reporting
- Management Accounts
- Year End Accounts Preparation
- Client facing
You will be required to be mobile around London working at a clients premises or remotely from home as required by the Managing Director.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be minimum AAT Level 4 and may be ACCA qualified or part qualified
- Recent working experience of Xero/Quickbooks online, Sage 50, MS Excel, MS Office
- Professional attitude, prompt with excellent time keeping due to working at clients premises
- Strong communication skills
- Numeracy and accuracy
- Experience of working as a bookkeeper within a practice
- The ability to manage own workload and work on own initiative
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and benefits package with the opportunity to join a growing forward thinking firm in a role that offers a certain amount of flexibility that a traditional practice would not.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77496640