Nursery Nurse - Woburn Sands, Milton Keynes -MK17
Our client's nursery is a small independent day nursery located in the centre of Woburn Sands, near Milton Keynes. They offer an early learning environment, which is tailored to each individual child's needs in some safe, secure, happy, and relaxed surroundings. They provide a place for each child to develop a strong sense of belonging. Their staff strive to build each child's self-confidence through encouragement enabling them to reach their full potential socially, physically, and intellectually.
What you need:
- Successful applicants will require minimum NVQ Level 3; have a good understanding of the EYFS Curriculum and have the ability to build partnerships with parents and carers.
- Applicants must also have excellent communication skills and must be aware of their responsibility for the safeguarding and welfare of children in their care.
- Candidates must be able to work on their own initiative and to work alongside other team members in providing excellent care for the children
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude towards supporting children through their development.
- Good communication - both written and verbal.
- Punctuality, Patience, Reliability, and Trustworthiness.
The Position is Full Time Monday to Friday
Wage starts at £8.10 per hour, dependant on experience and qualifications
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one-off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321 and quote AC1535 and ask for Lucy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77497051