Digital Insight Activation Specialist - 12 month FTC
Digital Insight Activation Specialist - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
The most exciting digital revolution in HSBC's history is happening right now. The global digital solutions we are creating will influence the banking behaviour of over 37 million customers worldwide. Such an exciting journey comes with a truly unique career opportunity: working alongside a growing team of experts from world-leading technology companies to embed digital into the heart of the bank.
Our Digital teams are an integrated global group of over 3500 technologists and commercial thinkers, working across our offices in London, India, China, Hong Kong, the US, Canada, Poland and Mexico.
Our work includes developing new mobile apps and online experiences; using digital messaging to build the relationship with our customers; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to take advantage of new innovation.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Digital Insight Activation Specialist.
In this role, you will:
- Understand and implement commercial business strategy that positions Digital as an increasing driver of Retail Banking and Wealth Management's (RBWM's) revenue, cost, and business improvement
- Define stakeholder management mapping for key programmes of work
- Align and influence both global and local stakeholders across specific project & programme matrices
- Establish agreed KPIs with stakeholders in the design and implementation of activity
- Identify and drive Best Performance Execution Plans examples
- Determine solutions with stakeholder that will significantly impact the business ability to drive engagement, revenue and/or materially reduce costs without detrimentally impacting customer experience
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Experience working in relevant environment/s
- A desire to look for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
- Proven ability to project managing digital marketing solutions across Digital Platforms and Offline Platforms (inbound and outbound) with Business Owners & Stakeholders
- Proven experience of successful project management, utilising relevant tools and techniques to ensure consistent delivery
For further details and application information please click 'Apply' or visit our careers site, searching under reference 00009VCC.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77516987