Graduate C++ Developer – Milton Keynes
Graduate C++ Developer – Milton Keynes – Vantage Point Global.
Vantage Point is looking for a Graduate C++ developer from a relevant academic technology background to start a career within financial services. You will to gain excellent exposure to software development in the financial world and kick-start a rewarding career within the Financial Technology
This opportunity will give you a great start in Software Development, and will give you confidence and knowledge moving forward, you should have some knowledge of software architectures both studies and client site. This should be including of the following technologies, C++, HTML and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Excellent C++ coding, programming experience is Essential for this position.
- The ability to quickly grow into an enterprise wide software development specialist.
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Development, Software Engineering, Banking Technology or another relevant subject.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written, generate ideas and execute them effectively.
- Organise time, learn quickly and work well under pressure
- Delivery focused and strong attention to detail
- 2+ Year commitment
- Eligibility to work in the UK at the time of starting employment. Please note, we are not able to sponsor work visas.
Key skills & requirements:
- BSc in Computer Science (or similar)
- C++ is Essential.
- Microsoft SQL Server
What we are offering:
- Salary: £21,000 - £27,500 after your 8-week training is completed.
- Training in Investment Banking/FinTech business knowledge
- All relevant technical and analytical training
- A fantastic starting point for a career in Financial Technology
- Dynamic and exciting environment
- Excellent industry experience to really kick start your career.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,000.00 to £27,500.00 /yearCompany DescriptionVantage Point is an innovative, dynamic, consultative business which focuses on helping clients reduce the cost of Business As Usual functions and Change Transformation Programmes, with a concentration on operational excellence in Front-Office, Risk & Middle Office, Back-Office, Regulation, Compliance, Client Outreach, Financial Crime and the Payments, Trading and Support environments.