Internal Communications Manager
Internal Communications Manager
One Lime Street,
Lloyd's is looking for an experienced internal communications manager to strengthen its engagement with employees. With expertise earned over centuries and operating in more than 200 territories worldwide, Lloyd's is one of the most respected names in the insurance industry. Now it is seeking to build on its reputation by engaging with employees in relevant and compelling ways.
You will be responsible for developing creative and interesting ways to keep employees up to date with the latest news and developments at Lloyd's. As well as managing internal communications channels, including the intranet, you'll produce updates and articles which informs and engages employees with Lloyd's strategy, priorities and successes. You will also be responsible for facilitating and responding to employee feedback via our annual engagement survey as well as leading and creating content for our internal events programme.
As a Business Partner you will work closely with senior leaders providing communications support and bring a strong understanding of employee engagement which inspires confidence with our senior team.
Based in London, at the iconic Lime Street office, this role represents a unique chance to shape Lloyd's internal communications strategy.
Lloyd's is the world's specialist insurance and reinsurance market.
With expertise earned over centuries, Lloyd's is the foundation of the insurance industry and the future of it. Led by expert underwriters and brokers who cover more than 200 territories, the Lloyd's market develops the essential, complex and critical insurance needed to underwrite human progress.
Backed by diverse global capital and excellent financial ratings, Lloyd's works with a global network to grow the insured world-building resilience for businesses and local communities and strengthening economic growth around the world.
As part of the Brand & Communications team, this role is responsible for planning and delivering communications which create positive engagement with Lloyd's corporation employees.
What will you do?
- Engage employees with Lloyd's business strategy and successes by delivering internal campaigns and creating compelling content to advance business goals and brand understanding.
- Manage internal communications channels.
- Lead communications projects, including change programmes, engagement surveys and content for internal events.
- Seek and respond to feedback from employees adjusting communications plans and processes accordingly.
- Be a communications business partner working with different functions to ensure internal communications are planned and effective.
- Provide communications advice to support Lloyd's executive team and other leaders.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Media Relations, Events and Digital to ensure that internal and external communications are aligned.
What You'll Need
- A track record of planning, delivering and evaluating internal communications.
- Experience of translating business strategy and plans into tangible and clear communications.
- Experience of writing promotional publications, web, internal communications and publicity copywriting.
- Experience of intranets and content management tools.
- Experience of delivering in a fast-paced / high volume environment.
- Experience of working in (or with) a corporate environment, financial services or insurance sector.
As the successful candidate, you can expect to be rewarded with a competitive salary, an enviable range of benefits.
To apply, please visit www.lloyds.com
At Lloyd's we believe that innovation comes from having an inclusive culture of equality and diversity. We use ClearTalents to discover how we might help you feel welcomed, supported and able to do as well as you can when applying to work for us, including identifying any reasonable adjustments that we may need to make. Should you feel that you require reasonable adjustments during your application process we request that you please follow this link to create a ClearTalents user profile:
Please note you will still need to complete you application through our career page in order to be considered for this role
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77490591