Service Desk Analyst- PCs, AD, Exchange, MS Office, Desktops
Service Desk Analyst
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 + Bonus & Progression
Desktops, PCs, AD, Exchange, Microsoft Office, Cisco
I am currently looking for an enthusiastic junior Service Desk Analyst to join an existing service desk providing 1st line support to my client's customers. If you have some IT experience, qualifications and 6 months plus customer service experience then this is the job for you.
- Providing support in the form of Remote Technologies, Telephone, Email and Chat
- Providing support for Desktops, Laptops, Polycom IP Phones, Mobile phones, Audio visual equipment, printers, Cisco network switches/routers and more.
- Logging calls accurately in a call logging system, taking ownership and escalating accordingly
- Working independently on weekly assigned tasks
- Basic IT knowledge (familiar with O/S systems, Microsoft office, printer configuration, email troubleshooting, Use of Active Directory/Exchange etc)
- Fixing issues via phone and remote access to various hardware devices (PCs, laptops, Printers, C&P devices, Audio visual equipment)
- Experience of using call management software
- Experience of working in a service desk environment
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472682