Senior Materials Handling Engineer
SENIOR MATERIALS HANDLING ENGINEER
Have you experience working within design and construction?
Are you able to mentor and guide junior members of a team?
Castle Engineering and Manufacturing are looking for a Senior Materials Handling Engineer to work within a project development team, working on a multi-discipline engineering, procurement and construction project based in Scarborough.
You will be reporting to the Engineering Manager and will contribute to the engineering design at all stages of the project, from construction to operation, so you will need to have had extensive experience in design and construction previously.
The Senior Materials Handling Engineer be able to manage the engineering interface for equipment packages including conveyors, HPGR's and ship loaders. They will also be able to supervise and co-ordinate the work of others including guiding junior employees.
To be successful in the Senior Materials Handling Engineer role you will have…
- A proven track record of design, construction and operation of material handling systems
- Experience procuring major equipment
- Experience supervising design consultants
- A can-do attitude with a hands on approach, and the ability to work well under pressure
- An adaptable and flexible approach to multidisciplinary design
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Committed to sustainable design with knowledge of current techniques and technologies as applied to own discipline and wider building services
- Commercially aware
- Competent user of Microsoft Office software including Word and Excel
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and an attractive remuneration package…
To apply for this role, or to find out more information, please contact Eamonn on 01723 365432 or email your CV to:
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77488717