Account Manager - Global Training Company
Job Title: Account Manager - Global Training Company
Location: Central London
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 + £20K OTE bonus and excellent benefits
About The IT Training Company
We're working with a global, award-winning training company based in Central London. They specialise in creating bespoke and tailored IT & software training for both blue chip enterprise clients in addition to corporate SME organisations. Their IT training consists of Cyber Security, Apple Programming, Software Development etc. With recent progression from existing Account Managers, our training client is looking to continue succession by on boarding another Account Manager.
As an Account Manager you will be establishing your career with a global organisation that provides world class bespoke and tailored training solutions within the learning and development sphere. Our training client targets both the enterprise and SME markets meaning you'll be able to help enable individuals within these businesses to enhance their IT skill sets, business analytics, leadership qualities and many more!
Some our training clients recent wins consist of GSK, Volvo and Vodafone demonstrating a genuine need for their training product and solutions.
About The Account Manager Role
As the Account Manager you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an exciting training solutions environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
- Manage key relationships and expectations between our training solutions client and their tier 1 clients
- Pro-actively seeking new avenues sales opportunities to up-sell, cross-sell and grow existing accounts where applicable
- Network with senior team members in the sales divisions to identify new areas for new business prospecting
- Utilise the existing network client base to drive retention and renewals of business. Understanding client objections and handling them appropriately in order to turn them around.
If you are currently in a sales role, tele sales role or client facing role or are currently working as an Account Manager, Sales Executive or Client Relationship role this is the ideal next step in your sales career within training solutions. You'll have the opportunity to embark in consultative sales and gain a massive amount of training in sales overall.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
- 1 -3 years B2B sales experience. Ideally with experience selling into C- Level clients
- Very self-motivated, goal orientated and ambitious. Characteristics are key for their business culture
- Proven ability to sell comfortably at all levels of seniority within an organisation
- No degree is required, however a strong education level is very advantageous
The Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience, £20,000 OTE and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to .
Reuben Sinclair were shortlisted for 5 National Recruitment awards in 2013 (MARAs) including: Best Overall Agency, UK's Best Recruitment Consultant & Best Customer Service.
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77488388