We are seeking a Test Technician to work for a manufacturing company, based in Hampshire.
Test Technician Requirements:
- Previous experience of PCB testing down to component level advantageous
- Previous experience of surface mount (SMT), conventional and unit manufacturing processes
- Test Technician will have experience of test equipment such as Oscilloscope, Multimeter and signal generator
- Able to diagnose faults and recommend relevant repair work
Test Technician Responsibilities:
- Candidates will be required to do diagnostic and repair work
- The Test Technician will be required to do debugging and fault finding to component level
- Candidate will be required to solve a wide variety of problems as well as difficult technical problems
- You will be utilising a variety of test tools including ATE, Oscilloscopes and Multimeters
If you are interested in this Test Technician opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77495183