Location: Victoria, London
Salary: £50,000 – £70,000 DOE
Contract: Full time / permanent
Our client are an innovative global Office 365 and SharePoint Consultancy based in Central London, working with some of the world's leading brands to create award winning intranets, applications and business solutions.
Their consultants are specialists in the SharePoint and O365 space, helping clients make the most of their subscriptions by taking the time to delve into requirements, craft effective solutions and then plan, deliver, test and launch the finished projects, all in full collaboration with our clients’ needs.
Partnership and efficiency are at the heart of everything they do and they believe the best way to do this is to stay abreast of the latest tech developments in SharePoint and O365.
They are looking to grow their team with experienced consultants who are able to sell, consult and deliver excellent SharePoint projects.
So, here’s what’s important to us:
• You love tech!
• You are from a consultancy background and put your clients at the heart of what you deliver
• You have an in-depth and thorough understanding of the full capabilities of SharePoint 2010 / 2013 / 2016
• You are positive, proactive in terms of finding solutions and want to grow your skills
• Developing SharePoint and Office365 opportunities, from leads and referrals
• To work closely with Project Managers, Developers and Designers to deliver successful SharePoint projects
• Attend client site, running workshops demonstrating the capabilities and benefits of SharePoint and Office 365
• Requirement gathering; working closely with the client to establish their requirements, translating these into business requirements
• Wireframing; ensuring the design and layout are in keeping with the client’s requirements
• Working to Agile and Waterfall methodologies, ensuring they are kept to modern best practice
• Creating SharePoint sites including publishing, document centres and enterprise search sites
• Creating forms and workflows in SharePoint
• Creating intranet prototypes, testing and deploying apps and solutions
• Communicating with the client regularly as to updates, resolving issues fast
• Provide technical support after the project launch
• 3+ years’ experience in SharePoint/Office365
• Consultancy experience
• Able to install and configure SharePoint and developing web parts to put into the SharePoint system.
• Knowledge and experience of 3rd party applications e.g. K2, Nintex, Sharegate.
Quirks you’ll love:
• Flexible working – not a morning person? Then don’t start until 10am. Flying off for the weekend? Wrap up at 4.
• They're part of the Reply group and there are always training and knowledge sharing sessions both inside and outside of the Microsoft space
• Theyt have an in-office bar fridge (fully stocked), Xbox, the latest iPhones and laptops, and a sofa filled breakout area
• Diversity is what they do – from a goth model to a music producer, a spinning instructor to a world-record-breaking Skydiver, everyone fits in here.
If you’re ready to take the next step, apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77516388