Data Engineer / Team Lead SQL eCommerce
Data Engineer / Team Lead London to £80k
Data Engineer / Team Lead (SQL Python / PHP AWS). Opportunity to work on a leading website / mobile app used by millions of people every month to make savings across a wide range of services.
As a Data Engineer / Team Lead you will head up a team of three Data Engineers and be a key contributor to the design and implementation of a new Reporting and Data Infrastructure. You’ll liaise with senior stakeholders to understand requirements, devise and implement plans to deliver effective data solutions. There are many new projects in the pipeline; they’re currently working on building new data marts with the Business Analytics team; helping the CRM team with better audience selection; tooling to support GDPR compliance and ensure that ETL pipelines and dependencies are robust and working as expected.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a difference and drive innovation within a collaborative team environment. Offices based in Central London, casual dress code and a range of onsite facilities including games tables and a beer fridge.
- Experience of managing a small engineering team
- Strong data engineering experience
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Development experience with Python or PHP
- Experience using the AWS data toolset: Redshift, EMR, Kinesis, Batch
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to initiate and drive projects proactively, comfortable talking to stakeholders
As a Data Engineer / Team Lead you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £80k) plus bonus and benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2588 for a confidential discussion about this Data Engineer / Team Lead opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77495415