Reliability and Supportability Engineer
Reliability and Supportability Engineer - Aerospace
Are you Reliability and Supportability Engineer coming towards the end of your contract? Are you seeking a new challenge heading into 2018?
One of my key clients is looking for support on a crucial programme to perform R&M assessment on the components that they manufacture. This contract will initially be for 6 months but the possibility of an extension is highly likely.
What skills do you need for the role?
- A relevant qualification in a discipline inside mechanical or electronic engineering
- Knowledge of reliability, maintainability or testability assessment and modelling techniques
- Requirements Knowledge of Reliability Hardware Test Techniques and Planning
- Understanding of Failure Reporting and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) Processes
- Knowledge of Maintenance Task Analysis and Reliability Centred Maintenance
What duties will the role involve?
- Identify improvements to process that can be adopted by the other departments
- Key challenges will be with the reduction of reliability, maintainability and testability cost drivers
- Use both analysis techniques and experience to ensure that supportability related design features are identified early
The role is based in Cheshire and is commutable from Macclesfield, Manchester, Liverpool, Chester, Runcorn, Rhyl, Wrexham, The Wirral and Warrington.
If you are a Reliability and Supportability Engineer looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities in Quality or Continuous Improvement, please contact Joe Lanigan-Smith on 0161 694 9193.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a 'one-stop shop' to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77498011