Mechatronic / Electronic Engineer
Best in Recruitment, Manufacturing and Engineering specialists, are recruiting for a Mechatronic/Electronic Engineer in the Bristol Area.
The Role of Mechatronic/Electronic Engineer
- To design and write advanced electronic control systems using embedded software in C, C++, Arduino or Venom2 for mechanical products.
- You have excellent experience of PCB, Schematics and electrical systems design.
- You will have experience in debugging hardware.
- You will be responsible for the design and development of stabilisation products for the camera and filming industry.
- Hours of work 9am ? 5.50pm with 1h lunchbreak
- Competitive holiday allowance, Pension and opportunities to progress with the company
Details of Our client who seek a Mechatronic/Electronic Engineer
To join an established R&D team in the design and development of film and camera stabilisation equipment. Working within the areas of remote electrical vehicles, stabilisation systems, robotics, brushless motors, motor control, control systems and RF.
The ideal candidate for the role of Mechatronic/Electronic Engineer
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in electronics or mechatronics engineering or similar
- Good electronics knowledge and experience
- A passion for technology or remote vehicles.
- A background in cameras, or Film, TV or VR would be highly desirable
- Hardware debugging skills and strong analytical mindset
- Good embedded software knowledge including C/C++, Arduino, Venom 2
- Proven track record of delivering R&D projects to deadlines
- Minimum 3 years? experience in a similar role
If the above opportunity is of interest and you feel you have the skills required for the role of Mechatronic/Electronic Engineer, please apply today. Should you require and further information about this or any other role please contact Jonathan Wells Specialist Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment Consultant at Best in Recruitment
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959446320