Job Title: C# Software Developer
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Salary: up to £45,000 dependent on experience
The company is looking for an enthusiastic software developer to join their world class team. This is a unique opportunity for a highly-talented individual to work at the cutting edge of software development.
Develop a detailed knowledge of the existing software within the company and contribute to the design and development of new and existing services.
Essential Skills & Experience
- C# Server Development: The ability and experience to program using multiple threads, an understanding of .NET concurrency issues, the ability to understand the requirements for developing scalable and responsive real time server code and experience of writing web services
- Thorough knowledge of Object Oriented principles
- Database (SQL and NoSQL): Experience and understanding of database programming, with good experience using at least one database
- Version Control: Familiarity with using version control
- Personal Skills: A willingness to learn quickly and within a team
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of testing methodologies
- Database Experience in MongoDB, SQL Server, Oracle, and MariaDB
- Web Server (IIS)
- Knowledge of the http/https protocol
- Subversion version control
- Starting salary up to £45,000 depending on experience
- Company Healthcare Scheme
- Pension Contributions
- Stock Options
The company, based in the UK, is recognised as a world leader in contact centre technology.
They are a rapidly growing company of highly skilled developers and call centre industry experts. They develop unbeatable solutions for the call centre market, both on premise and in the cloud, and have been chosen as OEM suppliers by many of the world's leading call centre vendors.
The company is well known around the world for their stance against irresponsible call centre dialling and they have advised the FTC in the US and Ofcom in the UK, to help create sensible regulations for outbound dialling.
The company is an industry leader in state-of-the-art, cloud-based contact centre and telecommunications technology. Their products include inbound and outbound switching, agent desktop scripting, media processing, voice recording, data management, reporting and integration services. This suite of components can be delivered as an integrated solution, or instead, partners can easily integrate individual components with their own architecture.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77490145