German PR & Marketing Manager
Our client are leading exhibition/trade fair organisers and publishers within a range of engineering, transport, textiles, trade and technical sectors, working internationally including in Europe, the USA, Japan & South-East Asia. Established in 1965 the company is privately owned, profitable and looking to expand its activities within media including exhibitions, publishing and the internet, by both new product and development and acquisition.
The PositionThey are looking to recruit a German-speaking PR & Marketing Manager. The PR & Marketing Manager will have the responsibility to cover a variety of Marketing/PR activities for a series of our B2B trade exhibitions.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
- Fluent German-speaker, with excellent command of the English language
- Previous experience in a Marketing / Communications role, ideally in an international sales environment
- Have excellent creative copywriting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Have experience in digital marketing
- Have experience in media relations
- Have an eye for design
- Be a flexible team player, committed to be able to deal with people at all levels
- Ability to multitask, work to tight deadlines, with close attention to detail
- Strong organisation and administration skills
- High level of computer literacy, including knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive, responsive and ability to work under pressure
- Some overseas travel will be necessary
The duties and responsibilities in this job description are intended to be indicative but not exhaustive of the responsibilities of the postholder. As the company develops, the requirements of the job may develop and change. The postholder will be expected to adapt to these changes.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77494731