Software Developer C / C++ Linux - Technology
Software Developer (C / C++ Linux) Cambridge to £65k
Software Developer / C++ Developer (Linux C / C++ Multi-threading). Market leading software house is seeking a passionate Software Developer. They’re remote access technology product is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide and they have an impressive client list including NASA and the world’s largest technology companies.
As a Software Developer you’ll help create the latest generation of products targeted at the automotive sector; you’ll design, develop and implement exciting desktop, mobile and embedded projects across multiple software platforms and technologies. There are many technically challenging projects constantly in the pipeline. You’ll be joining a busy, motivated team of software professionals working in a friendly and collaborative environment with a good work / life balance (35 hours a week, flexi-time). Offices based in Cambridge city centre.
- Strong C / C++ development skills, including multi-threading
- Familiar with large scale, distributed systems
- Understanding of cross-platform development, protocol design, user interface design, compression and security
- Collaborative team member with strong communication skills, keen to share knowledge and learn from others
- Degree educated, ideally Computer Science
- Desirable: Python, Java
As a Software Developer / C++ Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £65k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 01372 476 565 for more information about this Software Developer / C++ Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77502370