Digital Marketing Executive (B2B)
Digital Marketing / Marketing Executive / IT Industry / Cloud / Marketing / PR / B2B Marketing / Digital / SEO
Digital Marketing Executive with Marketing experience gained within the IT industry is needed by our client, a leading IT system integrator and Cloud solution service provider based in London. They are a fast growing, exciting business specialising in providing data management solutions in disaster recovery, monitoring, IaaS, backup and archiving.
They are looking for an innovative, strategically minded and results driven Marketing Executive with a wide range of online and traditional marketing skills, including writing PR and marketing copy, improving SEO, implementing changes to the website and managing marketing projects.
Marketing experience gained within the IT industry is essential, an IT system integrator or cloud solution provider background would be ideal.
- Executing marketing activities such as events, webinars, seminars, and online marketing tools (e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc)
- Writing PR and marketing copy
- Improving SEO
- Managing and maintaining the company website
- Managing relationships with partners and external agencies
- CRM management and reporting
- Maintaining customer database
- Organising company promotional materials and stationery
- Updating leads generated from marketing campaigns
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a marketing related subject (desirable)
- Demonstratable B2B marketing and event experience
- Marketing experience gained within the IT industry (essential)
- IT system integrator or cloud solution provider background (desirable)
- Experience with email and marketing tools
- Experience of analysing and understanding data to report on marketing program success
- Self-starter with strong communication, project management, organisational and planning skills
- Ability to gather and analyse information for copy writing and case study
- Digitally Savvy
This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to play a key role in implementing an effective marketing strategy, to enable the growth plan and promote service offerings to the target market. Join a fun, successful, friendly technology company.
- Up to 30 days annual holiday
- Subsidised gym membership
- Company pension
- Private health insurance
If this sounds of interest, click the APPLY button below now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77499012