Web Analyst - Events - London - £50k
Are you an ambitious and talented Web Analyst looking for an exciting opportunity to join an events business based in London? Robert Half Creative are currently partnering with this business to recruit for a forward thinking and technical Web Analyst to join their fast growing team.
You will work within the digital marketing department where you will be responsible for tracking, optimisation and reporting. You will be required to introduce a structured and consistent approach to testing and optimisation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead the development and introduction of a standardised approach to tracking and reporting. Working with the digital marketing team to develop an overarching optimisation strategy and being responsible for all implementation and reporting.
- Work in 'real-time', using your strong analytical approach to identify trends and insights in the data, flagging them and providing suggestions and solutions to the show teams in an engaging, inventive and proactive manner.
- Translate data from existing channel usage, using it to improve and refine the user experience in order to deliver a better online customer experience, so that business goals and objectives are met.
- Introduce regular, consistent and automated reporting, ensuring time is created to interrogate the results and add commentary and value to the proposals and reports.
- Identify and introduce benchmarks and metrics across all platforms, tools and solutions whilst supporting business understanding and engagement.
- Responsibility for being the first point of contact for all digital measurement, working with information management and central marketing, as appropriate, to deliver rounded answers and insights.
- Lead all testing and optimisation, proactively working with central marketing to identify and implement testing to improve UX across all platforms.
- You will have a strong analytical skill-set with the ability to translate numbers into actions and deliverables.
- Experience in building business websites to compliment current digital marketing techniques with a focus on user experience and customer journey.
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics,
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical functions and features in simple marketing terms.
- Experience of content management systems, you must be a quick learner with a technical mind.
They are a global events business who host over 400 events every year. The company services a range of various different industry sectors from various different locations around the world. They are growing rapidly and see the digital marketing team as the key driver for them as a business.
Salary and Benefits
The salary on offer for this Web Analyst role is £40, 000 - £50, 000 pus incredible benefits and unrivalled career progression.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77491410