Our Client is a leading supply chain service provider supporting the aerospace and defence sector. Working with international clients to offer scale, expertise and flexibility from their global service offering.
To provide technical expertise and solutions to enable supportability and advancement of the global infrastructure. Manage the end to end elements of a technical stream, whilst remaining current on other aspects of IT infrastructure. Including, but not limited to: Servers, SANs, Management systems, Networking (Routers, Switches, Firewalls), Systems analysis, Anti- Virus/Malware, Network monitoring/control software etc.
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience of managing multi-site infrastructure and networking environments
- Significant experience of PC and Server
- Application/Operating Systems Support
- Significant experience of Hyper-V
- Experience of configuring enterprise level SANs
- Experience of switching and networking
- Experience of Corporate Antivirus and Backup Solutions
- Experience of creating and administering Active Directory and Group Policy within a network environment
- Strong knowledge of high end Blade, Server and operating systems
- Confident knowledge of Networking, Routers and Switches
- In-depth knowledge of Active Directory Service
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77493877