2ND LINE SUPPORT
2nd Line Support
Rate: £15 p/hour
The IT Service Desk Analyst will provide second line technical support for a public sector organisation that we are working with.
This role is INSIDE IR35
My client requires second line resource to assist with triage, site visits and rollout of laptops and desktops, the successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straight forward to more complicated technical issues.
- Receiving, logging and managing calls from via telephone and email
- 2nd line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as Laptops, PCs and Printers
- Troubleshoot basic network issues
- Infrastructure experience
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Basic Active Directory knowledge.
- An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential
- Comfortable with SCCM
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Incident Management experience - Managing incidents including business expectations and communication
- Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473808