Social Media and Digital Marketing Apprentice - 04998
1 million new active mobile social users are added every day. That's 12 each second, would you like to learn more about this exciting industry?
Baltic Training and Physiq Apparel are thrilled to be recruiting for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their team in Luton. With over 5 years' experience, Physiq Apparel sell the latest on trend fitness clothes that's not only fashionable but affordable also. Due to their continued success they are now looking for a talented individual with a passion for social media to #WearPhysiq and join their expanding marketing team.
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." Apprenticeships are built around this principle. Not only do our apprentices learn faster and earn money at the same time, they gain invaluable workplace experience.When it comes to apprenticeships, research shows that apprentices can earn up to £4,000 more per year than their peers. Alongside this, all apprentices are entitled to other benefits such as pension and national insurance contributions, and also paid holiday entitlement. If you are ready to earn more, you are ready to start an apprenticeship with Baltic Training.
You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Scheduling posts for social media sites including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Managing our ambassador affiliate program and communicating with ambassadors
- Ensuring customer success through social media platforms
- Setting up collaborations with social media influencers
Training to be provided:
Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing - Level 3
- Principles of Coding
- Principles of Online and Offline Marketing Theory
- Digital Marketing Business Principles
- CIW Social Media Strategist
- Functional Skills; Maths and English Level 2
Skills and qualifications required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident user of a range of social media sites
- Professional and hardworking
- Understanding of Google Adwords
- Experience with marketing activities such as SEO and PPC
- Experience creating a blog
- Excellent telephone manner
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
- Experience using Coding languages
- Experience creating or editing websites
- Strong team ethic and multi-tasker
- Good Problem solver and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- At least 5 GCSEs (A-C) or equivalent/predicted
- Passion for Digital Marketing
The future is bright:
Upon completion of the programme, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your training even further.
Salary, hours and benefits:
- £150.00 Per Week
- Full time (37.5 hours per week) - 9.00AM - 5.00PM
Location and travel:
Based in Luton, near the university of Bedfordshire the vacancy is easily accessible via a number of modes of public transport including the number 11,88 and Saphire 100 bus.
About Baltic Training:
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need. So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! When we receive your application, the talent scout for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77489980