Graduate Embedded Software Engineer
GRADUATE EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER BOURNEMOUTH
Due to continued growth this boutique Engineering company who specialise in developing industry leading advanced Video/Audio control and distribution systems, are currently seeking a recent graduate who is passionate about technology. What makes this company unique is that everything is done on site from the initial Design stage all the way through to Manufacturing and Distribution of the product, giving you the opportunity to see the finishing product and have exposure to all parts of the development life cycle from cradle to grave.
- Design, Develop, test and debug Embedded Software for Consumer Electronic devises
- Contribute during every stage of Product Development.
- Design code from Schematics and datasheets
- Participate in peer review
- Troubleshoot internal & external customer issues
- Educated to Degree Level in Electronics / Software Engineering
- Knowledge of microcontrollers with the ability to read circuit design
- C / C++ programming skills
- Understanding of electronic hardware
- Strong documentation, written and oral communication skills
- Strong interest in gadgets, Home Automation, Audio Video, IoT
Commutable from: Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, Ringwood
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77494329