German-Speaking 1st/ 2nd Line Support
A German-speaking 1st/ 2nd Line Support Engineer is required to join a globally recognised organisation based in Manchester, providing technical support to internal users across the UK and Europe.
- Provide 1st & 2nd line technical support to the business via phone, walk-ups, email and a ticket management platform.
- Requests managed for European customers as well as offering support to global customers when calls are routed from the US help desk team.
- Escalation of incidents to European 2nd & 3rd line support staff team members.
- Ticket management and ownership with root cause analysis when appropriate.
- Provide 1st line support for Enterprise applications including Oracle, Agile, Siebel and QlikView escalating incidents and liaising with third party support where appropriate.
- Adherence to Service Level Agreement time lines and requirements.
- Fluent or advanced level communication in written and spoken German.
- Typically requires a Degree in Computing or related field + relevant time earning industry experience OR relevant time earning industry experience through formal training via apprenticeship scheme or similar.
- ITIL Foundation v3 2011 qualification desirable.
- Microsoft certifications desirable,
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472185