Salary - £30k - £35k plus benefits, annual bonus, private healthcare.
Location - London, Hammersmith (next to Hammersmith train station)
My client create innovative products and solutions that are used worldwide by cinemas, studios, and the film industry. They build amazing products that transact the business of movies TV shows and more than 20 billion dollars of tickets are sold through my client every year. Established over 20 years they have offices worldwide and offer each developer a budgeted training experience.
Role: Working in a team circa 10 you will:
- Undertaking projects within a wide range of clients across a breadth of sectors all with differing requirements and challenges.
- Implements coding standards, patterns and practices and contributes to defining standards where required and appropriate Identifies complex problems, investigates, evaluates, and discusses possible options, implements agreed solutions
- Explores and generates new approaches, frameworks or solutions to work-related issues, and has the ability to stimulate ideas in self or in others
- Uses code knowledge to build up test cases and ensures code is test complete before delivery.
- Improving functionality to provide upgraded solutions using C#
- Minimum 1 year hands on commercial experience with C#
- Web API
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 01612734746.
Software Developer - C#, .net mvc asp.net sql
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77489129