We're the number one car finance website in the UK for a reason. It's because we pride ourselves on being the best. We work hard, we're constantly developing - our people, our processes and our technology and we all share the same goal, to consistently deliver a seamless, easy and enjoyable experience to our customers.
Our business is driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit, which is encouraged throughout every department. We keep this culture by only hiring brilliant people who are driven, ambitious and challenge the norm. We're good at what we do, but there is always room to improve.
Investing in our people is a priority, so much so we've invested in our very own Academy. That way you're always developing, learning new things and creating new opportunities.
So if you're excited about a new challenge, want to work in a fast paced environment, with a team of like-minded people, you're in the right place. Get in touch.
Main Responsibilities -
You'll be involved in developing Carfinance 247's mobile applications on iPhone and Android. You'll have a strong focus on streamlining the customer journey, utilising mobile technology to do so. You will need to be hardworking, talented and have a thirst for programming and problem solving.
Essential Skills -
- Commercial experience developing mobile applications for iOS and/or Android
- Experience with Xamarin development using C#
- Comfortable binding third-party native libraries for Xamarin integration
- Be able to demonstrate and talk in-depth about apps you've worked on
- Attention to detail regarding app UI
- Self motivated and able to work within a dynamic environment
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Desirable skills -
- Objective-C, Swift, Java
- Worked as part of a team in an Agile environment
- Xamarin.UITest & TestCloud
- Xamarin Studio / Visual Studio
- Educated to degree level
Working Hours -
37.5 hours per week 9 - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Between £45,000 - £55,000 Depending on Experience
What you'll get -
- 1 day per month for research & development, all we ask is that you share your learnings with the team
- Company funded healthcare plan
- Pension Scheme & Death in Service
- Family friendly benefits including Childcare vouchers
- Company reward scheme including: length of service awards, peer to peer recognition, suggestion scheme and employee of the month & year awards
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
- Refer a friend reward scheme
- Company social events including: summer parties, team nights out & much more
- Make a difference day - 1 paid day off work to volunteer at a charity of your choice
Coming soon -
We are re-locating to Universal Square in the coming months - approx.. 10 mins walk from Piccadilly Station. This will mean all our operations are under one roof in our newly refurbished office space which has enabled us to add even more benefits to our package:
- Free on site gym (newly refurbished with brand new equipment)
- Communal Gardens
- On site restaurant
- Subsidised car parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77493668