Contract Node Developer (Nodejs / Angular2) - Estates Gazette
- Contract Senior Developer for EG – Major career opportunity in thriving and innovation led online brand.
- EG is part of RBI and the FTSE100 RELX Group.
- £500-£550 per day direct / immediate start preferred.
EG is a truly exciting business and a great company to work for; we use forward-thinking technology and nurture an innovation and collaboration lead culture to deliver game-changing software to the property industry. We have a fantastic office opposite Holborn station, really bright and modern with a real buzz, we have genuinely talented staff with a passion for what they do, and the social side isn’t bad either!
- Angular.js (v4)
- Experience of working on customer facing web applications.
- Experience of TDD and Object Oriented principles.
- Agile Development (Scrum/Kanban)
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder skills.
- Mongo DB.
- Amazon Web Services.
- Experience of developing solutions using Event Driven Architecture.
- One-click deployments, continuous integration, continuous delivery and test automation.
- Team City / Puppet.
- Experience in mentoring others.
It’s worth noting that whilst EG is a hugely successful brand in its own right, it’s also part of Reed Business Information and the FTSE100 RELX Group, powerhouses in the global digital world and hugely respected tech-driven businesses. This means that we’re able to offer the best-of-both-words, a close-knit, collegial, flexible and dynamic team but with the stability, investment, benefits and opportunities that go with being part of a growing global organisation.
Forbes has ranked RELX Group as one of the world’s best employers. Based on the results of an independent survey, RELX Group is 53rd in the list out of 2000 companies. We are the only UK-based company in the computer services industry to feature on the list. More than 360,000 global recommendations were analysed to create the list.
RBI are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77502003