Finance Analyst, Permanent, £30,000, Fresh, Fast-paced and Fun Environment.
Our client is the UK's leading charity for building a more integrated society working to bring together people from all ages, ethnicities and walks of life, connecting communities and building trust.
This has created a culture that embodies equal opportunities, respect and a fun work environment.
If you are someone who is determined to make a difference in our society and show professionalism, respect, empathy and trust this is a unique opportunity to join a fast moving, rapidly growing organisation, working with young people and local communities across the country.
They are now looking for a Finance Analyst that will report to the Finance Business partner and will join their offices based in London.
Position Profile and Responsibilities
- Take ownership of their assigned activity area and understand fully the income (if relevant) and cost drivers and end to end data flow on a monthly basis
- Work with Senior Managers to identify opportunities and challenges and develop MI reporting models that add value and insight through focused data analysis
- Provide a link between the Finance team and key stakeholders to ensure that output of MI work is shared appropriately and leads to better / more informed decision making.
- Provide monthly value add commentary for Senior Managers that highlights key issues and drivers
- Work closely with the Senior Managers and FBP's through the planning and budgeting and forecasting rounds to provide a realistic view coupled with scenario modelling.
- A part qualified finance/business professional with a wide breadth of strategic financial and
- Able to build highly effective and collaborative working relationships with Senior Manager including excellent communication and team-working skills
- Experience of managing budgeting, forecasting and monthly reporting within a large, complex organisation. An appreciation of the charity sector, and the challenges it faces, would also be an advantage.
- Advanced Excel skills - including v look up, pivot tables and charts
If you feel you match the skills required and you would like to work for a proactive, integrative charity, please apply as we will be happy to receive your application.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77495336