IT Technician (AV)
Annual salary of up to £26,000
Reporting to the IT Support Manager, this role will provide an IT support service for the systems users, enabling them to fully utilise the systems and facilities available. The roles/tasks within the Support team include 1st Line, 2nd Line and Project Work. You would also provide AV services to meeting rooms, operate and maintain the Video Conference facilities, Webcasting, PA systems and associated services and licences.
You'll definitely have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in an IT Support role (1st/2nd line duties)
- Previous experience of setting up and operating AV and VCT equipment
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience working with Active Directory and Exchange
- Experience of supporting Mobile devices
You might even have:
- Experience working in an ITIL environment
- Experience working with service management systems (LANDesk)
- IT related technical certification (MCP, MCSA, MCSE)
- Understanding of networking principles
- Experience of user training
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' holiday (pro-rata) plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Access to sports facilities
- Season ticket loans
For more information and to apply, please click the 'apply' button.