Administrator with excellent Excel
Paying £18,000 - £20,800 with benefits, Superb Career progression, working in a lively and vibrant environment!
Based in Central Watford
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel?
- Interest in Technology/ Engineering industry?
This is a career opportunity, with a progressive company who reward hard work, and promote from within. They are a company who are an innovator in Global Energy. Its a vibrant, lively company with team work at the core. One of the World’s leading Energy and Facilities Management Companies has an incredible opportunity for a methodical and skilled administrator to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in Watford. This is a temp-to-perm opportunity, with untold career progression and development available.
Purpose of the role
As Technical Administrator, you will provide a daily work planning and dispatch function for the planned preventative maintenance of assets across the companies numerous locations. The Technical Administrator will liaise with subcontractors, engineers, engineer supervisors and many other members of staff across the business. You will be required to utilise the current database systems, allocate work to the required engineer or contractor, raise corrective maintenance where required and follow through to completion of work.
Technical Administrator Experience:
- High level of IT literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- A courteous and professional manner is a must as the successful candidate will be required to communicate with clients, contractors and engineers on a regular basis.
- Previous experience in a (Planning Maintenance) similar role would be preferred
- Ability to manage own workload and work to strict deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy is essential.
- Good standard of education.
Technical Administrator Responsibilities:
- Action the out of hours report on a daily basis
- Dispatch calls to sub-contractors based on the correct skills sets, geographical location and service delivery arrangements.
- Plan daily work load for sub-contractors using available systems
- Prioritise urgent jobs and plan and dispatch sub-contract support to meet urgent demand.
- Call answering within agreed performance standards from; engineers, RTM/STM, engineer supervisors, CSC and FM’s, all subcontractors
- Open and overdue - monitoring and closures of all work orders
- Complaint handling as and when required and support improvement activities to reduce levels of customer complaints
- Chasing calls to provide customer updates
- Dispatching work orders to engineers and subcontractors
- Accurate production and issue to authorised subcontractors of Purchase Orders within Client specific guidelines and SLAs
- Raise purchase orders through the SAP system to the value not exceeding agreed limits.
- Collate accurate and punctual regular reports as required
- Ad hoc administration duties.
- Update work orders to accurately reflect information provided from subcontractors to Clients satisfaction.
- Work from daily reports provided to ensure job are attended and completed within SLAs
Email: Martina@maidayrecruit .co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77493180