Graduate Business Consultant – Vantage Point Global - Edinburgh
Graduate Business Consultant – Vantage Point Global – Edinburgh
Vantage Point is a leading Consultancy dealing with Europe’s Top Investment Banks, Buy-Side Financial Services Business (Hedge Funds, Asset & Wealth Management) and Brokers. Our areas of specialism include Process Engineering, Data Operations, Front-Back Office Operations, Regulatory Compliance and Risk.
With a rapidly expanding client base, Vantage Point is looking to hire Trainee Consultants to join our ambitious and fast growing team. This will be a client-facing role (after training) and you will be working on client site, either in The City or Canary Wharf. Employed under our innovative AdVantage programme, this is a 2 years graduate scheme.
Your role will be varied and you will receive excellent experience working on change projects within the world’s leading Banks. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to start a career in Consulting.
What we are looking for:
- A Graduate from an Economics, Finance, Banking, Actuarial, Business or Finance Technology background or similar analytical background
- An Analytical Mind
- Confident, Ambitious, Client focused attitude
- Excellent communication skills (Must be Fluent in English) ability to generate ideas and execute them effectively
- The ability to learn quickly and work under pressure
- 2+ year commitment
- Strong entrepreneurial, analytical, quantitative and client relations’ skills.
- Eligibility to work in UK at the time of starting employment
What we are offering:
- Salary: £21,000 - £27,500 after you have completed your 8 week training successfully.
- Training and certification in Investment Banking business knowledge
- All relevant technical and analytical training
- A fantastic starting point for a career in Banking
- Dynamic and exciting environment
- Excellent experience
Company DescriptionVantage Point is an innovative, dynamic, consultative business which focuses on helping clients reduce the cost of Business As Usual functions and Change Transformation Programmes, with a concentration on operational excellence in Front-Office, Risk & Middle Office, Back-Office, Regulation, Compliance, Client Outreach, Financial Crime and the Payments, Trading and Support environments.