Information Security Manager (Cyber)
We are currently recruiting for an Information (Cyber) Security Manager to join a Law Firm in North London. Reporting to the IT Director, you will be responsible for managing GDPR compliance projects, security risk assessments and information governance initiatives.
You will be required to assist the IT team regarding information security implications within hardware and software changes and upgrades, cyber security risk analysis and information security policies.
Suitable candidates will have up to date technical knowledge backed by an IT Security accreditation (CISSP or CISSM) and an ISO 27001 accreditation would be an advantage.
Responsibilities within this Information / Cyber Security Manager role will include:
- Responsibility for project managing Data Protection initiatives
- Overusing data capture, data processing and data cleansing
- Managing an Information Governance and Data Classification programme
- Managing Information Security policies, Cyber Security policies and security awareness training
- Managing the Incident Response plans
- Plus much more!
Suitable candidates will have / be:
- Previous experience in a similar Cyber Security role within a legal environment (min. 2 years)
- Further experience in an IT role in a professional services environment
- CISSP or CISSM certified
- An ISO 27001 accreditation (advantageous)
- A Project Management (Prince2) certification (advantageous)
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the Data Protection Act, the GDPR and the SRA Guidelines
- Strong technical understanding of IT systems
- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex new technology
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with staff at all levels
- Multi-tasking skills
- Professional, confidential and commercially aware
If you feel this role could be suitable for you and you possess the necessary skills, experience and accreditations, then we'd like to hear from you. Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF), quoting 'LO - Cyber Security Manager'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77493469