Clinical Lead RGN Frinton Up to £18 per hour - Frinton-on-Sea
large modern elderly care home in the Frinton area is currently looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic RGN to work as Clinical Lead.
In this role you will provide clinical management and direction to the nursing team, ensuring the highest standards of care are consistently maintained. Your time will be split 60/40 between clinical and supernumerary duties.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead post will meet the following criteria:
• Registered with the NMC as an RGN with extensive elderly care experience in a similar position
• Possess excellent working knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements and regulations
• Proven leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate strong clinical skills
• Happy to roll up your sleeves and provide hands on care
This is a full time role with a 40 hour working week on day shifts.
An excellent rate of pay of £17.50 - £18 per hour is offered for this Clinical Lead position.
If you are interested and would like to apply now for this post, please follow the link below.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.