Salary: Up to £25,000
Domino's Pizza Group plc is the leading player in the fast-growing UK pizza market, holding the exclusive master franchise to own, operate and franchise Domino's Pizza stores in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Luxembourg. Additionally, it owns a strategic stake in the largest pizza delivery business in Germany and a controlling interest in the holders of the Domino's master franchises in Iceland, Norway and Sweden. The first UK store opened in Luton in 1985 and the first Irish store opened in 1991.
DPG is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250, with a market capitalisation of £1.6 billion.
We are now expanding our operations in the UK with a brand-new Supply Chain Centre in Warrington. This site shall have modern production equipment, a large warehouse facility and an impressive Transport and logistics function. Consequently, we are currently hiring for a Warehouse Trainer.
The Warehouse Trainer will identify training needs throughout the Warehouse and develop, manage, deliver and monitor training programmes based on both the organisations and individual needs whilst ensuring alignment with Domino's policies and work procedures.
Key accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Carry out FLT Driver assessments, including detailed reports of findings, including action plans.
- Promote improvements in safety, efficiency and accident frequency.
- Assess new starters and support with their induction plan.
- Carry out any post-accident investigations.
- Updating of the Warehouse Standard Operating Procedures and carrying out any assessments.
- Maintain all paperwork for assessments and training.
- Review current processes and implement any changes.
The ideal candidate would have previous experience working in a warehouse function by creating and delivering classroom based training. Also with a proven track record in training and assessing with an ability to instruct in a professional manner and to support a culture of continuous improvement. Along with:
- Organised and can keep clear, concise and accurate record data
- Problem solve and make quick decisions
- Excellent attention to detail and determination to succeed
- Demonstrate strong people management skills, leading by example, engaging with colleagues at all levels
- An understanding of Health & Safety legislation along with Food Safety Standards
- FLT Assessor qualification
- MHE trainer
- Manual handling trainer
In return Domino's provides the opportunity to develop skills and experience with a market leading brand along with a competitive salary and excellent benefits such as a company pension, private medical and dental, discretionary bonus, free parking and of course - discounted pizza! Along with the chance to work on this new and exciting venture.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77490359