French Finance Assistant - Temp to Perm
My client, a professional and fast-paced organisation based in Cheadle, is looking for a French-speaking Finance Assistant to join their team.
You will be liaising with one of the company offices in France, so fluency in this language is an essential part of the role.
As the company need someone to start work straight away, you will initially start the job on a temporary basis. However, there is the potential for it to become permanent subject to performance. For this reason, we are looking for a candidate with minimal or no notice period.
Your main duties will involve:
- Managing and processing of invoices
- Sales/Purchase Ledger management, including preparing supplier payments
- Assisting with Payroll queries including management and collation of timesheets
- Month-end reports
- Bank reconciliations
- Management of Petty Cash
- Fluent written and spoken French language skills
- Experience within a similar finance-based role, including the above duties
- Knowledge of general sales invoicing processes (ideally on Sage)
- AAT qualification or equivalent (desirable)
- The ability to work proactively and as part of a team, as well as independently.
Hours: 9:00 - 17:00, Monday to Friday
Salary: Up to £18,000 per annum depending on skills
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send your CV ASAP to or for any questions, call the branch on 0161 475 5550. Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77498522