IT Helpdesk Apprentice
Currently seeking an ambitious confident individual looking for an IT apprenticeship position with a design, installation and support company. In this position, you will be responsible for providing technical resource to a variety of clients using a blend of telephone conversations, remote access and supervised site visits.
OnIT are an IT support company based in Chesham and have been trading for over 14 years and have built up a business servicing over 200 clients. The clients start form a single user up to 100 users. We support a range of industries and no two days are the same. We have an office in Chesham where our remote support is serviced from. However, from time to time there may be some on-site visits required. We have had a junior role in our business for the past 6 years as we feel as a company we can offer the right environment for an individual who is passionate about IT to learn in. We have a wide knowledge base within our business and allow the apprentice to assist with jobs and projects that they would like to learn more about.
- Answering the phone to assist with remote IT support
- Build new machines
- Taking ownership of a helpdesk ticket and seeing it through
- Monitor systems for alerts
- Manage communication between customers and internal parties
- It is important that you are a team player but are also able to work alone and use your initiative.
- We ask for an enthusiastic individual who is able to get on with a task that they are given, but should the need arise they are able to ask for assistance.
- We require a punctual individual.
- Minimum 5 GCSE's at grade C & above or equivalent.
Benefits & Future Prospects:
- Career progression
- 20 days holiday
- Salary reviews
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959463327