SRG are currently looking for project engineer for a Medical device manufacturer based on the south coast on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity as they offer impressive career progression and excellent benefits.
- You will be focusing on the specification, development commissioning and validation of automated equipment.
- Delivering process changed and improvements.
- Writing and executing validation protocols for automated equipment.
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Experience with writing protocols for manufacturing equipment (IQ, OQ , PQ)
- Experience of ISO standards
- Experience with engineering change and working with vendors to ensure compliance
- Experience of using Minitab would be preferable and Six Sigma.
If you feel like you would be a good fit to this description please apply to this advert or alternatively email Feroze Malik on or call me on 07480559055 to find out more.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77491708